Mexiship is a pioneer providing customized vessels for the management of drill cutting & re-injection in remote locations.
Mexiship management has over three decades of operational experience in the offshore sector.
Mexiship has a strong compliance team managing environmental regulations.
Mexiship maintains a fleet of maritime PVS, AHTS, CREW BOATS and customized vessels for drill cuttings & reinjection.
Currently Mexiship® is specialized in three areas of offshore operations:
• Integrated solution and management of a well-planned process to manage drilling and production waste.
• Semi-submersible platform or vessel accommodation solutions.
• Fluid processing plant and auxiliary equipment for specialized vessels.
• Zero discharge system .
• Integrated management of drilling fluids .
• Transportation engineering and waste management .
• Processing and milling cuts .
• Fluid storage.
• Control and monitoring data .
• High pressure injection equipment .
• Rigid and flexible high pressure pipes .
• Supply boxes cuts.
• Independent fluid plant operation .
• Reduce non-productive time for logistical and additional costs.
• Operational availability for marine area .
• Flexibility injection .
• Ensure drilling .
• Environmental risk reduction by reducing transport by sea and land of drill cuttings.
Providing accommodation and food services allows us to offer a comprehensive service.
• Exploration Support including Seismic Surveys
• Offshore Hookup Commissioning.
• Plataform Construction Support.
• Offshore Maintenance.
• Platform Decommissioning.
The lodging facilities are located next to the Customer or operating facilities in strategic locations. Where they act as operational centers, complex maintenance and / or operation centers work platforms and structures.
• POB : 52 total
• 16 x cabins for a person ( 16 )
• 10 x cabins for two people ( 20 )
• 4 x cabins for four people ( 16 )
• 1 x Hospital area
• 2 x Offices
• 1 x Gym
• Fully air-conditioned with HVAC filtration system integrated
• POB: 500 a 600
• Cabins for 1, 2 y 4 people
• Conference Room
• Dining room
Founded in 1990 as a family business, Intership has been at the heart of the accommodation market offshore in the Persian Gulf, Gulf of Mexico, Southeast Asia and West Africa in the last 20 years.
Ir al sitio
Founded in 1997, is operating an extensive Fleet of Offshore Vessels in the middle Eastern, the Southeast Asia, Africa, India and Gulf of Mexico. With our headquarters in Dubai, we have offices in Singapore too, Doha (Qatar), Abu Dhabi, Mtwara (Tanzania) y Khafji (KSA).
Ir al sitio
Petroleos Mexicanos is the biggest Enterprise in Mexico, the largest taxpayer in the country, as well as one of the largest companies of Latin America.
Ir al sitio
Mexiship in the National Engineers day, Campeche, México.